Friday, January 21, 2011

Somebody peed in my snow


Every once in a while, my life takes a turn for the weird. Today was one of those days. I was standing outside taking a break from writing an engrossing paper on the role that performance evaluations play in the role of discrimination lawsuits. I looked to the left and I noticied that someone (this was definitely human and not animal) had come over to my house, pissed in my snow and then vacated the premesis.

At first, I was a little put out. The whole yard looks beautiful except for that one disgusting spot. Then I was aggravated, there was no way to cover it up and it was only going to get colder. I was going to have someone's frozen piss on my property until the snow melted. In the end, I had to laugh. It's too bizarre. Someone had to pull out their junk in 7 degree weather, unload, which had to be difficult considering that shrinkage plays a major part in that kind of cold, freeze their little pecker off while they peed on my snow and then run off. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment